Meet Our Team
Gayle Ferruccio C.M.T., R.N.
A former Registered Nurse, Gayle left her hometown of Torrance, and moved to Reno, Nevada. It was there that she received her Massage Therapy Certification. She loved the work so much, that she never looked back and started her own practice. She added to her credentials, Certified Yoga Teacher. Upon returning to Torrance, Gayle joined Back On Point Wellness in 2020.
Massage Therapy Style
With strong intuitive, and assessment skills, Gayle has a practice that focuses primarily on muscular/fascial injury and imbalances, utilizing deep tissue, cranial sacral, stretching, and energy techniques. She is also trained to offer bodywork for clients with cancer, and those who have had lymph nodes removed and/or living with lymphedema.
Gayles specialty certificates include Myoskeletal Technique, Cranial Sacral, Myofascial Techniques, Prenatal Massage, Healing Touch, Reiki, Oncology Massage, Thai Massage, and Lymphedema Therapy.
"Pain can be a cause of many factors. I believe my job as therapist is to help the client, no only through manual therapy work, but also, to understand their body, and what it truly needs to heal."
- American Massage and Bodywork Professionals
- Holistic Nurses Association
- Massage Therapy Certificate: Truckee Meadows Community College, Reno, NV
- Massage Therapy Instructor: Truckee Meadows Community College, Reno, NV
- Yoga Training Yoga: Loka audio (under Kim Orenstein) Reno, NV
- BA, Human Services Management: University of Phoenix
- Registered Nurse: Truckee Meadows Community College, Reno, NV