Meet Our Team
Abby Cooper L.Ac.
Growing up in Vista, CA, Abby experienced health challenges as a child. It was acupuncture that brought healing. It was this experience that led to certainty as to what her career path would be. Abby works with adults and children of all ages and guides them to optimum health. She has a special focus on women’s health and chronic and acute pain throughout the body.
In addition to Acupuncture, Abby utilizes the use of Cupping, Cranial Sacral Therapy, and Herbal Medicine for an effective, personalized treatment plan.
Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine areas of treatment:
- Digestive Issues
- Sleep Disorders
- Colds / Flus / Latent Viruses
- Pediatric Health & Wellness
‘My intuitive practice helps people relax deeply so their body can restore itself back to its natural healthy state.’
- NCCAOM National Certification Commission for Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine
- Acupuncturist – Southwest Acupuncture College, Boulder, CO
- Residency – Heilungjuong Hospital, Harbin, China